Research with impact
We research some of the major social, economic and political challenges that face the UK and the world.
Our research shapes policy-making and practice in diverse areas, but centres around our three key themes.
- Helping governments to help their poor
- Challenging myths about race, segregation and diversity
- Challenging policy debates on ethnic inequalities in health
- Gender equality in politics and policy
- Getting women's voices into policy-making
- Informing international employment policies for gender equality
- Improving employment outcomes for ethnic minority groups
- Culture class and participation
- Making world trade fairer
- The politics of diversity
- Elections, youth representation and citizenship
- Reform of Greece's core executive structures