Read more about our research in financial economics.
Our research covers a wide range of topics in financial economics. These include:
- mathematical finance (in particular, evolutionary finance);
- random dynamical systems in economics and finance;
- financial markets and trading; and
- financial econometrics.
- Ralf Becker - econometrics, financial econometrics.
- Igor Evstigneev- mathematical economics and finance, behavioural and evolutionary finance, economic theory, random dynamical systems, stochastic optimisation and games.
- Ekaterina Kazak - applied econometrics, financial econometrics, causal inference.
- Leonidas Koutsougeras - economic theory, general equilibrium, financial economics, asymmetric information, imperfect competition.
- Kyriakos Neanidis - macroeconomics, development economics, financial economics.
- Klaus Schenk-Hoppe – financial economics, financial markets and trading, computational economics and finance, dynamic economic theory, random dynamic systems theory.
- Arthur Sinko - econometrics and financial econometrics, methods for high-frequency data.