Course information and guidelines for the Criminology courses.
Information for current undergraduate students can be found in the programme area of Blackboard.
- Criminology BA
- Criminology and Quantitative Methods BASS
- Criminology with International Study BA
- Law with Criminology LLB
- Law with Criminology and International Study LLB
- Philosophy and Criminology BASS
- Politics and Criminology BASS
- Social Anthropology and Criminology BASS
- Sociology and Criminology BASS
We offer the opportunity for you to study abroad at universities across the world through The University of Manchester International Exchange Programme.
Partner institutions for BA Criminology students are:
- Arizona State University, US
- Case Western Reserve University, US
- McGill University, Canada
- Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey, US
- Simon Fraser University, Canada
- University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of Otago, New Zealand
- University of Ottawa, Canada
- University of Queensland, Australia
- University of Sydney, Australia
- University of Toronto, Canada
For any queries about study abroad, please contact our International Programmes Office.
Find out more about Criminology at Manchester.
Course unit selection
Learn everything you need to know about selecting course units.