Selected current and recent funded research projects and awards.
For more research projects, follow links from our People and Research Centre pages. Many of these projects are collaborations with researchers in other departments or other institutions, within the UK and beyond.
Selected current and recent research projects
- Gender, work and care
- Precarious employment and pension planning
- Synergi Collaborative Centre - ethnic inequalities and severe mental illness
- Curious Connections: Being an egg or sperm donor
- Girlhood and later life
- Beyond Banglatown: community, change and new urban economies in Brick Lane
- Dialogue about Radicalisation and Equality (DARE)
- Pensions on divorce
- Securing cities against global pandemics
- The experience of 'ageing in place' over time: a longitudinal perspective
- The road to resilience: A comparative life course study
- PROMISE: Youth inclusion and social engagement
- Makers, make do and mend: a newly thrifty consumer?
- Youth extremisms: understanding across ideological and religious contexts