Past PhD students
Read about some of our Sociology postgraduate research students who graduated recently.
- Jonathan Leif Basilio - 'Resisting the Evil Eye: US Technopolitics of Exclusion and Moral Economies of Public Resistance'
- Laura Fenton - 'Practices of Learning, Earning and Intimacy in Women's Drinking Biographies'
- Emma Fraser - 'Self and Ruin: Imagining the end of the city'
- Tom Redshaw - 'Radical Technologies'
- Denisse Sepulveda Sanchez - 'Negotiating being Mapuche and Middle-class: The Experiences of Social Mobility of the Mapuche Indigenous People in Chile'
- William Shankley - 'Changing Geographies of Ethnic Diversity in Britain'
- Matteo Tiratelli - 'Rioting and time: Collective violence in Manchester, Liverpool and Glasgow, 1800-1939'
- Kunnaya Wimooktanon - 'An Examination of the Socio-Cultural reintegration of foreign-educated high SES Bangkokians'