Review of International Studies
The Department’s Critical Global Politics research cluster hosts the flagship journal of the British International Studies Association (BISA).
The Review of International Studies strives to be the place where a range of perspectives can flourish and where truly outstanding work in the discipline is showcased and debated.
- Martin Coward (Lead Editor), University of Manchester, UK;
- Richard Devetak, University of Queensland, Australia;
- Carolina Moulin, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil;
- Matthew Paterson, University of Manchester, UK;
- Nisha Shah, University of Ottawa, Canada;
- Maja Zehfuss, University of Manchester, UK;
- Andreja Zevnik, University of Manchester, UK.