Study abroad

Learn in another culture and gain valuable experience for your future career.

Our partnerships with world-class universities all over the world provide you with the opportunity to travel and learn internationally.

You may apply for The University of Manchester International Exchange Programme in the second year of your degree and study abroad for a year between Year 2 and 3 (making your degree four years in total).

Many of the overseas universities involved provide teaching in English. We have a wide range of partners globally and in Europe.

How to apply

If you would like to find out more about applying for a year abroad, please contact the Law Academic Exchange Adviser when you arrive at Manchester:

Dr Ruth Lamont (Academic Exchange Adviser for Law Department)
Email: /