Your studies with us will be supported by the first-class resources you'd expect of a top law school.
We offer a purpose-built moot court to support you in your mooting activities - a vital part of any law degree.
Our moot court allows you to develop your mooting and debating skills in a realistic court setting, without having to leave the University.
We have a Mooting and Advocacy Society that host regular moots in the court, as well as hosting an annual mooting competition and helping you to prepare for national mooting contests.
- Our moot court offers you invaluable opportunities to take part in mooting activities.
- Getting involved in a moot will help you to develop desirable transferable skills.
- We host an annual internal mooting competition judged by practitioners in the North West.
- Our Mooting and Advocacy Society prepares teams to participate in national mooting competitions.
- We organise 'speed mooting’, which offers a true test of mooting ability.