The Centre is launching a seedcorn funding competition to support the development of new research ideas relevant to digital trust.
In 2021/22, we will support around eight projects (up to £5000 per project) that further our research and understanding of digital trust and society.
These could be scoping reviews and pilot studies, workshops, symposia, and research seminars/presentations, or staff exchanges and other collaborative relationship development.
- The fund is open to proposals from across all disciplines.
- Projects should fit broadly within one or more of the six research clusters that make up the Centre and must be clearly relevant to digital trust.
- We encourage early-career researchers to apply.
- Applicants do not need to have a permanent post, but they must have an existing contract at the time of application, and that contract must cover the full period of the project.
- Emeritus and honorary staff are not eligible to apply as PI but may be members of the project team. External stakeholders can also be part of the team.
- Call for proposals opened 24 May 2021.
- The deadline for submission is 5pm BST, 23 June 2021.
- Project start date after 1 August 2021, to be completed by 31 July 2022.
For more information on the seedcorn funding please email firstname.lastname@example.org.