Our Centre is a focal point for trust and security research across the University.
Our people include scholars from all three faculties across the University.
It is led by the Humanities Faculty, reflecting the central importance of the social dimensions of digital systems. Yet, our research is interdisciplinary, involving social and behavioural scientists, computer scientists and engineers, data scientists, and mathematicians.
Meet the team and explore their areas of interest.
Prof Nicholas Lord
Research cluster leads
- Dr Richard Allmendinger (Workplace and Organisational Security)
- Prof Mark Elliot (Privacy and Trust)
- Dr David Buil-Gil (Digital Technologies and Crime)
- Dr Mustafa Mustafa (Trusted Digital Systems)
- Prof Peter Knight (Digital Trust and Democracy)
- Dr Theodore Papamarkou (Advanced Mathematics)
Academic lead for Cyber Security
Prof Daniel Dresner
Lead for Early Career Researchers
Centre Administration Team
External Events Administration Team
Please see individual cluster pages for a list of members.