Get in touch if you would like to know more about affiliation, early careers, and our teaching and learning.
The Centre for Digital Trust and Society
School of Social Sciences
Humanities Bridgeford St Building
The University of Manchester
- Humanities Bridgeford Street interactive campus map
- View University maps and travel advice
- Follow us on Twitter
For all queries, contact the Centre team directly by email: email@example.com.
To contact individual academic colleagues, view our full list of members.
We welcome researchers and others from across The University of Manchester as Centre affiliates. If your research involves trust and security in digital contexts, get in touch.
- the Centre will highlight your research externally to our wide network of collaborators from industry, government, police, third sector, other academic institutions;
- opportunities to join discussions about upcoming funding and collaborative opportunities;
- we may be able to offer admin and marketing support for your events if they directly relate to the Centre's agenda;
- opportunities to work with colleagues within and across our research clusters, to perhaps develop bids together, contribute to the strategic direction of the cluster's work, or co-author papers.
Early career researchers
We particularly welcome early career researchers as Centre affiliates.
The Centre can help you connect with potential collaborators from industry, government, police, third sector, and other academic institutions, involving you in funding bids and supporting you in leading grant applications.
We also hold an annual seedcorn competition for pilot projects and feasibility studies.