Finding a supervisor
We allocate at least two supervisors to each student and arrange regular meetings to discuss the direction of your research and keep it on track.
Our Social Statistics researchers all sit with the Cathie Marsh Institute for Social Research, and the areas we are keen to supervise are related to the research specialisms of the Institute.
- Administrative data
- Ageing, health and well-being
- Class and labour dynamics
- Democracy, citizens and elections research
- Ethnicity, religion and migration
- Methods, data services and training
- Statistical modelling
- Survey research