Finding a supervisor
As a student you will have two supervisors in order to cover sufficient specialism and a variety of skills and expertise within your research project.
Our supervisors work across a range of social statistics research areas and sit within the Cathie Marsh Institute for Social Research. The institute's specialisms include:
- Administrative data.
- Ageing, health and well-being.
- Class and labour dynamics.
- Democracy, citizens and elections research.
- Ethnicity, religion and migration.
- Methods, data services and training.
- Statistical modelling.
- Survey research.
Explore our key research themes below and the staff who work within these, then click through to see their individual interests and what they would be keen to supervise.