Postgraduate researchers linked to the Morgan Centre.
- Elizabeth Ackerley - Young people’s activism in times of austerity’
- Sophie Atherton
- Alison Briggs
- Tiba Bonyad
- Helen Chadwick
- Alexus Davis
- Mariana Dias
- David Dobson
- Jaime Garcia Iglesias
- Lauren Greehy
- Jo Gregory
- Hannah Gregson
- Hannah Haycox
- Georgia Hibbert - 'The relational and moral aspects involved in social egg freezing'
- Rachel Katz - 'Grinding their gears?: Effects of tourist using Grindr on local LGBT+ communities'
- Niamh Kavanagh - 'Exploring Salford's working-class experiences of gentrification-induced displacement'
- Yuliya Kulynych
- Jessica Mancuso - 'Sapphic space scarcity: How space and place affect subculture visibility'
- Susanne Martikke - 'From impact to relationships: Voluntary sector organisations in a changing environment'
- Mahwish Rana
- Craig Robinson
- Cedomir Vukovic
- Neta Yodovich - '"Does that make me a bad feminist?" - Feminist paradigms in female fandom'
- Jingran Yu
- Ali Siles Barcenas (2019) - 'Mormon men masculinity: a qualitative analysis of religious normativity, secular representations of masculinity and their influence in males' subjectivity'
- Laura Fenton (2018) - Women and alcohol in postwar and contemporary Britain: A multi-generational study of women's drinking biographies
- Emma Fraser (2018) - 'Self and ruin: Imagining the end of the city'
- Andrea Lizama Loyola (2018) - 'Aspirations and practices of consumption as social mobility trajectories: A comparative perspective of the Latin American middle classes'
- Denisse Sepulveda Sanchez (2018) - 'The relation between indigenous identity and class identity: The case of Mapuche indigenous people in the Chilean urban context'
- Kunnaya Wimooktanon (2018) - An examination of the socio-cultural reintegration of foreign-educated high SES Bangkokians
- Alejandro Marambio-Tapia (2017) - 'The retail banking expansion in Chile and the "democratisation" of credit: Juggling with cards, aspirations and moralities'
- Kirsty Morrin (2017) - '"Business as usual?": Aspirations, social mobility and entrepreneurship in a North West academy'
- Onur Arun (2016) 'A Sociological application of Sen's capability approach to (dis)advantages in Turkey'
- Gagun Chhina (2016) 'The Emergence of Video Gaming in India'
- Adi Moreno (2016) 'Crossing borders: Remaking gay fatherhood in the global market'