BA Politics, Philosophy and Economics / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2018
- We do not accept two A/S Levels grades in place of one A Level.
- Applicants must be studying at least one of the following A-level subjects: Accounting; Economics; Finance; Business Studies; Development Studies; Government and Politics; Economic and Social History; Mathematics; Anthropology; Sociology; Philosophy; Religious Studies; English Language; English Literature; Geography; Psychology; Classical Civilisation; History; Archaeology; Communication Studies; Environmental Studies; World Development; Biology; Chemistry; Physics; Modern Languages.
- General Studies and Critical Thinking are not accepted for entry.
Unit grade information
6,6,6 at Higher level, 36 points overall. Applicants offering Mathematics or Maths Methods at standard or higher level must achieve a minimum of grade 5.
Applicants not holding GCSE English Language or equivalent must achieve grade 5 in standard or higher level English.
Alternative entry requirements
Alternative entry requirements exist for this course. You may view these by selecting from the list below.
All applicants are expected to have a minimum of grade C in GCSE English Language or equivalent. For international students equivalent qualifications would be:
- IELTS of 6.5 overall with no lower than 6 in any component.
- TOEFL (IBT) 92 overall with minimum of 21 in listening and speaking, 22 in reading and 23 in speaking.
- iGCSE English (Second Language) grade B
If you have other English language qualifications and want to find out if they would be acceptable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .