BAEcon Finance / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- BA (Hons)
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
6,6,5 at Higher level, 35 points overall. Applicants offering Mathematics or Maths Methods at standard or higher level must achieve a minimum of grade 5.
Applicants not holding GCSE English Language or equivalent must achieve grade 5 in standard or higher level English.
- Number of places/applicants
- In 2017 there were 2487 applications for 254 places on the Accounting and Finance pathways of the BA (Hons) Economic and Social Studies course.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Are you are interested in the dynamic relationship between finance and the social sciences?
- Would you like a broad-ranging, flexible and topical learning experience?
- Would you like to participate in a course that is jointly delivered by Alliance Manchester Business School and the School of Social Sciences?
- Would you like a chance to study abroad for a semester?
- Find out more and register for an Open Day
If you are made an offer we will email you an invitation to visit us late January, February or early March. These afternoons are organised by the School of Social Sciences and include a tour, a talk, refreshments and a chance to talk to students, lecturers and recruitment staff.
If you are visiting Manchester and would like to visit our admissions office please make an appointment in advance. (Call +44 (0)161 275 4470/1473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org )
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.