BAEcon Business Studies and Economics / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- BA (Hons)
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
6,6,5 at Higher level, 35 points overall. Applicants offering Mathematics or Maths Methods at standard or higher level must achieve a minimum of grade 5.
Applicants not holding GCSE English Language or equivalent must achieve grade 5 in standard or higher level English.
- Number of places/applicants
- In 2017 there were 1559 applications for 84 places on the Business Studies pathways of the BA (Hons) Economic and Social Studies course.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- How about a flexible course that lets you tailor your studies to your emerging business interests?
- Are you looking for a degree that it delivered, in part, by the Alliance Manchester Business School?
- Do you want to develop transferable skills that will prepare you for a wide range of careers or further study?
- Find out more and register for an Open Day
If you are made an offer we will email you an invitation to visit us late January, February or early March. These afternoons are organised by the School of Social Sciences and include a tour, a talk, refreshments and a chance to talk to students, lecturers and recruitment staff.
If you are visiting Manchester and would like to visit our admissions office please make an appointment in advance. (Call +44 (0)161 275 4470/1473 or email email@example.com )
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £22,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.