BASS Social Sciences (Social Anthropology & Quantitative Methods) / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- BA (Hons)
- 3 Years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall. 6,5,5 at Higher Level. No lower than 5 in English and Mathematics.
- Number of places/applicants
- In 2015 there were approximately 880 applications for 131 places on the BA Social Sciences course.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You want to explore societies and cultures across the globe in comparative perspective.
- You want a flexible degree that will keep options open for a wide range of careers in areas including social and political research, consultancy, business and marketing.
- You want the opportunity to combine your studies with paid and relevant work experience, such as 6-8 weeks working with a local or national organisation.
- Find out more and register for an Open Day
If you are made an offer we will email you an invitation to visit us late January, February or early March. These afternoons are organised by the School of Social Sciences and include a tour, a talk, refreshments and a chance to talk to students, lecturers and recruitment staff.
If you are visiting Manchester and would like to visit our admissions office please make an appointment in advance. (Call +44 (0)161 275 4470/1473 or email email@example.com )
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.