MA Political Science - Political Theory Pathway (Standard Route) / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
- There is NO application fee.
- International (non UK/EU) are advised to apply by 1 June.
- UK/EU can apply up until 1 September.
- We DO NOT require references, but please indicate the names of two referees on your form and we will request them if necessary.
- Writing sample NOT required.
- Personal statement NOT required.
Advice to applicants
Points Based System (PBS) International applicants who will require a visa to study in the UK, can obtain up-to-date information on the latest student visa advice and guidelines.
How your application is considered
Applications are initially assessed by the Admissions Team and referred to the Admissions Tutor when required.
If you applied in the previous year and your application was not successful you may apply again. Your application will be considered against the standard course entry criteria for that year of entry. In your new application you should demonstrate how your application has improved. We may draw upon all information from your previous applications or any previous registrations at the University as a student when assessing your suitability for your chosen course.