MA Political Science - Philosophy and Political Theory / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Arts
- 12 months full-time; 24 months part-time
- Entry requirements
UK 2:1 (Hons) degree (or international equivalent) in philosophy, or a degree with philosophy as a component (eg PPE).
Please supply your degree transcript with details of the courses you have taken and marks obtained (if available).
- How to apply
- There is NO application fee.
- International (non UK/EU) are advised to apply by 1 June.
- UK/EU can apply up until 1 September.
- We DO NOT require references, but please indicate the names of two referees on your form and we will request them if necessary.
- Personal statement NOT required.
Writing Sample - ALL applications should be accompanied by a writing sample, which demonstrates that the candidate has the analytical capacities and writing skills required to undertake masters level research in Philosophy. You may submit a normal-length essay that you have written for a philosophy module as your writing sample
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- You are interested in politics and philosophy and the interactions between these disciplines
- You want to learn in small, intensive, discussion-based seminar groups
- You are interested in opportunities to connect abstract philosophical arguments to concrete political situations
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £9,500
International students (per annum): £18,000
UK/EU students (per annum): £4,750
International students (per annum): £9,000