MA Philosophy / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Arts
- 12 months full-time; 24 months part-time
- Entry requirements
2:1 honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in Philosophy or a degree with a Philosophy component (eg, PPE, Philosophy and Politics).
- How to apply
- There is NO application fee.
- International (non UK/EU) are advised to apply by 1 June.
- UK/EU can apply up until 1 September.
- We DO NOT require references, but please indicate the names of two referees on your form and we will request them if necessary.
- Writing sample required.
- Personal statement NOT required.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Research-led teaching by experts in a wide range of areas of analytical philosophy
- Dedicated support in dissertation planning, research and presentation skills, including help preparing for PhD research
- Seminar-style classes with an emphasis on staff/student interaction
Course Director: Dr David Liggins, email; email@example.com
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £9,500
International students (per annum): £18,000
UK/EU students (per annum): £4,750
International students (per annum): £9,000