MA Peace and Conflict Studies / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
- There is NO application fee.
- International (non UK/EU) are advised to apply by 1 June.
- UK/EU can apply up until 1 September.
- We DO NOT require references, but please indicate the names of two referees on your form and we will request them if necessary.
- Writing sample NOT required.
- Personal statement NOT required.
Advice to applicants
Part-time students complete the full-time programme over two years. There are NO evening or weekend course units available on the part-time programme.
You must first check the schedule of the compulsory modules and then select your optional modules to suit your requirements.
Updated timetable information will be available from mid-August and you will have the opportunity to discuss your module choices during induction week with your Course Director
Overseas (non-UK) applicants
If English is not your first language, please provide us with evidence of an overall grade of 6.5 in IELTS or 93+ in the iTOEFL with a minimum writing score of 23.
The other language tests we accept can be found here: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/new-approved-english-tests.pdf
Exceptions to needing a language test (if English is NOT your first language) are:
- if you have successfully completed an academic qualification deemed by UK NARIC as equivalent to at least a UK Bachelors Degree or higher from one of the following countries: