Study abroad for a full year
Follow these steps if you would like to apply for a full year exchange.
- Apply in Year 2
- Application deadline: Thursday 2 December 2021 (23:59)
For support and advice on your module selection contact the Academic Exchange Advisor for PPE (Dr Stephen Ingram – email given below).
To Request an Application
Students can ask for an application to be opened by emailing email@example.com with their name, student ID, year of study and the subject area the application will be opened in My Placement (it can take up to 4 working days).
International Exchange Programme (IEP) Information Sessions
The sessions will provide an opportunity to find out more about studying abroad and we will cover the following areas:
- What are the benefits of studying abroad?
- How to get an application.
- Navigating MyPlacement and how to research destinations
- Studying abroad and finances
- A brief overview of the application requirements including the components of the application and eligibility.
- Thursday 21 October 2021, at 12.00
- Venue - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link to the Zoom session. When emailing, students need to include their name, student ID, year of study and subject area.
Application Guidance Workshops
These workshops will complement the Application Guidance notes that students will receive. These workshops are not compulsory, but students are encouraged to attend if they have any questions about the application process. There will also be a recording of this session available for students to watch in their own time.
- Wednesday 10 November 2021, from 2pm-3pm.
- Venue - the link to the Zoom meeting will be emailed to students via MyPlacement prior to each session.
Please note we will not begin processing applications until the end of October.
- Module Selection Template (Word doc)
Contacts and support
The Academic Exchange Advisor (AEA) for PPE is Dr Stephen Ingram
If you email Stephen, please include your full name and student number.