Politics and International Relations
Follow these steps if you would like to study abroad for a full year.
- Students apply in their second year.
- An academic average of 60% is required to study abroad.
- For details on how to apply and the deadlines for submission, please visit My Placement NB. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
For support and advice on your module selection contact the politics academic exchange advisor.
What to do next?
- Look out for the Study Abroad Meeting for second-year Politics & IR students.
- Look out for any promotional activities ran by the International Programmes Office.
- Explore the Go Abroad website.
- Explore My Placement and research the universities which are approved for your degree.
- Read manchester: on the road – A study abroad journal by students, for students.
- Follow the IPO on Social Media - Go Abroad - The University of Manchester | Facebook and UoM Go Abroad (@uom_goabroad) • Instagram photos and videos
- Email the International Programmes Office, Global Guidance Ambassadors if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org