Student eLearning support during the exam period
To ensure that we can support you swiftly and effectively we ask that you work through the following steps:
If you have a question on the exam paper that you would normally have directed to an invigilator in a standard exam, or for any questions relating to assessment policy and procedures such as mitigating circumstances please address your question to your relevant Subject Area Programme Administrator:
- UG or PGT students in Law or Criminology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UG Econ, Phil, Poli, Soan, Socy, Sost: email@example.com
- PGT Data, Econ, Phil, Poli, Soan, Socy, Sost: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if your issue is technical:
- Firstly, check whether the issue you’re experiencing might be a broader University systems issue. Visit the service availability portal or the IT Services Twitter page for information and updates. If you experience technical issues when using Turnitin you may also want to consult the Turnitin Service Status page.
- If your query is urgent, please use the chat box below to contact the eLearning team. Be sure to provide the full title and code of your Blackboard course. (Please note: the chat box is manned during the exam period in UK office hours, i.e. Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, UK local time [GMT or BST as appropriate for the time of year]).
- For other queries not covered by the above, please contact your eLearning team via the Support Centre.
Give us your views about our exam period Live Chat Support service to assist you with any Blackboard/Turnitin queries by completing a brief Feedback Survey.