Esmaeil Babaei Khezerloo
Doctoral research project
Von Neumann-Gale Dynamical Systems with Applications in Economics and Finance.
Esmaeil is currently a doctoral candidate in Economics at The University of Manchester. He joined the PhD programme in September 2015.
He also completed a PhD in Mathematics in 2014 at Sahand University of Technology,Tabriz, Iran.
His PhD thesis in Mathematics was entitled “Symmetry classes of polynomials” concerned on the space of relative symmetric polynomials and answered some fundamental questions in this field.
- PhD Economics, The University of Manchester, UK 2015-2019
- Visiting PhD, Instituto de Matematica Pura e Aplicada - IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (1/8/2013 – 30/01/2014).
- PhD Mathematics, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran 2010-2014.
- MSc Mathematics, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran 2007-2010
- BSc Mathematics, Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University, Tabriz, Iran 2003-2007
Research area groups
- Economic theory
Esmaeil is currently focused on Mathematical Economics, Mathematical Finance and random dynamical systems.
He is also interested in Multilinear Algebra, Representation theory of finite groups and symmetric polynomials.
- A Multidimensional Fatou Lemma for Conditional Expectations, arXiv:1811.00640 [math.OC], November 2018 (with I. V. Evstigneev and K. R. Schenk-Hoppé).
- Log-optimal and rapid paths in von Neumann-Gale dynamical systems, arXiv:1811.08474 [math.DS], November 2018 (with I. V. Evstigneev and K. R. Schenk-Hoppé).
- Von Neumann-Gale Dynamics and Capital Growth in Financial Markets with Frictions, EDP-1815, Economics Discussion Paper Series, The University of Manchester, November 2018 (with I.V. Evstigneev, K.R. Schenk-Hoppé, and M.V. Zhitlukhin).
- Von Neumann-Gale Dynamics, Market Frictions, and Capital Growth, EDP-1816, Economics Discussion Paper Series, The University of Manchester, November 2018 (with I.V. Evstigneev, K.R. Schenk-Hoppé, and M.V. Zhitlukhin).
- Stochastic fixed points and nonlinear Perron-Frobenius theorem, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 146 (2018) 4315-4330 (with I.V. Evstigneev and S.A. Pirogov).
- Symmetry classes of polynomials, Communications in Algebra, Vol 40 (2016) 1514-1530 (with Y. Zamani and M. Shahryari)
- The dimensions of cyclic symmetry classes of polynomials, Journal of Algebra and Applications, Vol. 13, No. 2 (2014) 1350085 (10 pages) (with Y. Zamani).
- Symmetry classes of polynomials associated with the dihedral group, Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society, Vol. 40, No. 4 (2014) 863-874 (with Y. Zamani).
- Symmetry classes of polynomials associated with direct product of permutation groups, International Journal of Group Theory, Vol. 3, No. 4 (2014) 63-69 (with Y. Zamani).
- Symmetry classes of polynomials associated with the dicyclic group, Asian - European Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 6, No. 3 (2013) 1350033 (10 pages) (with Y. Zamani).
- The edge Wiener index of rooted product of graphs, Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Chemia, Vol. 57, No. 3, (2012) 157 – 166 (with A. Iranmanesh)
Invited seminars and conference presentations
- 2018: Innovative Research in Mathematical Finance, Marseille (September); 11th European Summer School in Financial Mathematics, Paris (August); NWDTC Economics PhD Conference, Liverpool (May).
- 2017: 2nd Conference on Mathematical Economics and Finance, Manchester (December).
- Before 2014: the 6th International Group Theory Conference, Golestan University, Iran (March 2014); 43nd Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference, University of Tabriz, Iran (August 2012); Fourth Group Theory Conference of Iran, Payam Noor University of Isfahan, Iran (March 2012); 22nd Iranian Algebra Seminar, Hakim Sabzevari University, Sabzevar, Iran (31 Jan- 2 Feb 2012); 6th Seminar on Linear Algebra and its Applications, Arak University, Iran (June 2011); The Third Conference and Workshop on Mathematical Chemistry, Tarbiat Modares University, Iran (February 2010).
The University of Manchester, Economics Teaching Assistant 2017-
- Advanced Mathematics, ECON10071 (1st year students)
- Introduction to Mathematical Economics, ECON10192 (1st year students)
Sahand University of Technology, Faculty of Basic Sciences, Tabriz, Iran 2010 - 2014
- Calculus, Differential equations, Algebra
Advised M.Sc. Thesis, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran
School of Social Sciences
3rd Floor, Arthur Lewis Building
The University of Manchester
Manchester M13 9PL