Esmaeil Babaei Khezerloo
Doctoral research project
Von Neumann-Gale Dynamical Systems with Applications to Economics and Finance.
Esmaeil is currently a doctoral candidate in Economics at The University of Manchester. He joined the PhD programme in September 2015.
He also completed a PhD in Mathematics in 2014 at Sahand University of Technology,Tabriz, Iran.
His PhD thesis in Mathematics was titled 'Symmetry classes of polynomials', which is around in Multilinear Algebra, Representation theory of finite Groups and Symmetric Polynomials.
- PhD Economics, The University of Manchester, UK 2015-2018
- Visiting student Instituto de Matematica Pura e Aplicada - IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (1/8/2013 – 30/01/2014).
- PhD Pure Mathematics, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran 2010-2014.
- MSc Pure Mathematics, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran 2007-2010
- BSc Pure Mathematics, Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University, Tabriz, Iran 2003-2007
- Professor Igor Evstigneev
- Professor Klaus Schenk-Hoppe
Research area groups
- Microeconomics and Mathematical Economics
Esmaeil is currently focused on Mathematical Economics, Mathematical Finance and Random dynamical systems.
He is also interested in Multilinear Algebra, Representation Theory of finite groups and Symmetric Polynomials.
- Stochastic fixed points and nonlinear Perron-Frobenius theorem, 2018 (with I.V. Evstigneev and S.A. Pirogov). Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, online first, June 2018.
- Symmetry classes of polynomials, Communications in Algebra, Vol 40 (2016) 1514-1530 (with Y. Zamani and M. Shahryari)
- The dimensions of cyclic symmetry classes of polynomials, Journal of Algebra and Applications, Vol. 13, No. 2 (2014) 1350085 (10 pages) (with Y. Zamani).
- Symmetry classes of polynomials associated with the dihedral group, Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society, Vol. 40, No. 4 (2014) 863-874 (with Y. Zamani).
- Symmetry classes of polynomials associated with direct product of permutation groups, International Journal of Group Theory, Vol. 3, No. 4 (2014) 63-69 (with Y. Zamani).
- Symmetry classes of polynomials associated with the dicyclic group, Asian - European Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 6, No. 3 (2013) 1350033 (10 pages) (with Y. Zamani).
- The edge Wiener index of rooted product of graphs, Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Chemia, Vol. 57, No. 3, (2012) 157 – 166 (with A. Iranmanesh)
- Capital growth in financial markets with frictions, NWDTC Economics PhD Conference, Liverpool, May 2018.
- Capital growth in financial markets with frictions: Von Neumann-Gale model. 2nd Conference on Mathematical Economics and Finance, Manchester, December 2017.
- Symmetry classes of polynomials with respect to product of groups, The 6th International Group Theory Conference, Golestan University, Gorgan, Iran, 12–13 March 2014.
- Full symmetry classes of polynomials, 43nd Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran, August 27-30, 2012.
- On the orthogonal basis of symmetry classes of polynomials, Fourth Group Theory Conference of Iran, Payam Noor University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran, March 7-9, 2012.
- Dimensions of symmetry classes of polynomials associated with dicyclic groups, 22nd Iranian Algebra Seminar, Hakim Sabzevari University, Sabzevar, Iran, 31 Jan- 2 Feb, 2012.
- Dimensions of the space of relative symmetric polynomials associated with cyclic groups, 6th Seminar on Linear Algebra and its Applications, Arak University, Arak Iran, June 8-9, 2011.
- Computation of the edge-Wiener index of the rooted product of graphs, The Third Conference and Workshop on Mathematical Chemistry, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, February 22-24, 2010.
The University of Manchester, Economics Teaching Assistant: Advanced Mathematics, Introduction to Mathematical Economics
Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran 2010 - 2014 - Differential equations - Calculus
Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University, Tabriz, Iran 2010-2011 - Algebra 1
Advised M.Sc Thesis, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran
School of Social Sciences
3rd Floor, Arthur Lewis Building
The University of Manchester
Manchester M13 9PL