Call for papers
Scholars are invited to submit theoretical and empirical papers on all areas of the Chinese economy. Example relevant topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- China’s economic reform
- China's economic growth
- Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and China’s outward investment
- Innovation, Technology and Development
- Income distribution, education, healthcare and social welfare issues
- Environmental issues
- China’s political economy
- China’s fiscal and financial system and reform
- Real estate, capital market and corporate governance
- Agricultural and rural development
Submissions can be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions: 31 May 2017.
Notification of acceptance: Early notification of acceptance will be made soon after your submission with the deadline of 10 June 2017.