BAEcon Economics / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- BA (Hons)
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
6,6,5 at Higher level, 35 points overall. Applicants offering Mathematics or Maths Methods at standard or higher level must achieve a minimum of grade 5.
Applicants not holding GCSE English Language or equivalent must achieve grade 5 in standard or higher level English Language.
- Number of places/applicants
- In 2015 there were 1560 applications for 142 places on this pathway of the BA (Hons) Economic and Social Studies course.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Are you looking for an engaged and interactive learning and studying experience?
- Do you want to develop an awareness of the contribution of the social sciences to understanding contemporary society?
- Looking for a course that prepares you for employment or further study in relevant areas at MA/MSc/PhD level?
- Would you like a chance to study abroad for a semester?
- Find out more and register for an Open Day
If you are made an offer we will email you an invitation to visit us late January, February or early March. These afternoons are organised by the School of Social Sciences and include a tour, a talk, refreshments and a chance to talk to students, lecturers and recruitment staff.
If you are visiting Manchester and would like to visit our admissions office please make an appointment in advance. (Call +44 (0)161 275 4470/1473 or email email@example.com )
Fees for entry in 2018 have not yet been set. For entry in 2017 the tuition fees were £9,250 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2018 entry.