MA Philosophy / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
- There is NO application fee.
- International (non UK/EU) are advised to apply by 1 June.
- UK/EU can apply up until 1 September.
- We DO NOT require references, but please indicate the names of two referees on your form and we will request them if necessary.
- Writing sample required.
- Personal statement NOT required.
Advice to applicants
Writing Sample - ALL applications should be accompanied by a writing sample, which demonstrates that the candidate has the analytical capacities and writing skills required to undertake masters level research in Philosophy. You may submit a normal-length essay that you have written for a philosophy module as your writing sample
Points Based System (PBS) International applicants who will require a visa to study in the UK can obtain up-to-date information on the latest student visa advice and guidelines.