MA Peace and Conflict Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Arts
- 12 months full-time or 24 months part-time
- Entry requirements
UK 2:1 (Hons) degree (or international equivalent) in any subject.
- How to apply
- There is NO application fee.
- International (non UK/EU) are advised to apply by 1 June.
- UK/EU can apply up until 1 September.
- We DO NOT require references, but please indicate the names of two referees on your form and we will request them if necessary.
- Writing sample NOT required.
- Personal statement NOT required.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- You want to learn at a leading centre for critical approaches to peace and conflict studies
- You want a course with a working fieldtrip that dissects the notion of 'the field'
- You wish to study at a vibrant University with lots of great visiting speakers throughout the year
Course Director: Dr Sandra Pogodda, email; Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
The next postgraduate taught open day will take place on Wednesday, 22 November 2017. To see the schedule and register for the event, please visit:
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £11,500
International students (per annum): £18,500
UK/EU students (per annum): £5,750
International students (per annum): £9,250
Each year, the School offers a number of bursaries set at Home/EU fees level, open to both Home/EU and international students. Details of the funding process can be found on the School's funding page where you can also check details of subject specific bursaries.
The Manchester Alumni Scholarship offers a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees to University of Manchester alumni who achieved a 1st within the last three years and are progressing to a postgraduate taught masters course for September 2018 entry.
See also the University's postgraduate funding database for more funding opportunities, including the latest information on the new Government Postgraduate Loan Scheme.
- Academic department
- School of Social Sciences
- Contact name
- Zoe Woodend
- +44(0)161 275 1296
- Academic department overview
See: School Subjects