MA International Relations (Research) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Arts
- 12 months full-time; 24 moths part-time
- Entry requirements
UK 2:1 (Hons) degree (or international equivalent) in any subject.
Please supply your degree transcript with details of the courses you have taken and marks obtained (if available).
- How to apply
- There is NO application fee.
- International (non UK/EU) are advised to apply by 1 June.
- UK/EU can apply up until 1 September.
- We DO NOT require references, but please indicate the names of two referees on your form and we will request them if necessary.
- Writing sample NOT required.
- Personal statement NOT required.
- This course is very popular and therefore we advise that you apply early to avoid disappointment.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- You are interested in developing a deeper knowledge and understanding of critically-orientated international relations
- You want to conduct research into pressing global issues such as foreign policy, gender, global ethics, environmental politics and terrorism
- You are looking for a research master's that will prepare you for a specialist doctoral programme
Course Director: Dr Jess Gifkins, email; email@example.com
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £11,500
International students (per annum): £18,500
UK/EU students (per annum): £5,750
International students (per annum): £9,250
- Academic department
- School of Social Sciences
- Contact name
- Zoe Woodend
- 0161 2751296
- Academic department overview
See: School Subjects