MSc Data Science / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Science
- 12 months full-time
- Entry requirements
Generally a minimum 2:1 honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant discipline is required. However the MSc in Data Science course is a specialised, and research focused course and not all undergraduate degrees will provide the appropriate background. Successful applicants will usually have at least an A-level or equivalent in mathematics and/or have received quantitative skills training as part of their undergraduate programme or professional experience. Potential applicants are advised that transcripts will be checked to ensure appropriate material has been covered.
- How to apply
Supporting documents required are:
- Degree transcripts and certificates
- Two academic references
- English language evidence (if from a non-native English speaking country)
The supporting documents can be uploaded during the on-line application process or emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is NO application fee.
- International (non UK/EU) are advised to apply by 1 June.
- UK/EU can apply up until 1 September.
- Writing sample NOT required.
- Personal statement NOT required.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- You are excited by data, and what data science can do.
- You want to open the door to a host of relevant and current employment opportunities.
- You are keen to develop your team-working skills, and to actively study as part of a dynamic group.
- You want the inspiration that an interdisciplinary course, drawing on five different disciplines, can provide.
Course Director: Dr Mark Elliot, email; email@example.com
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £9,500
International students (per annum): £18,000