- Jo Bratley - 'Grow your own gardening practices and sustainable consumption in the UK'
- Laura Fenton - 'Women and alcohol in postwar and contemporary Britain: A multi-generational study of women's drinking biographies'
- Emma Fraser - 'Self and ruin: Imagining the end of the city'
- Dyi Huijg - 'Young feminism and activist agency in Sao Paulo: And intersectional approach to phenomenological action research'
- Justine Karpusheff - 'Creative approaches to mental health care: Exploring the value'
- Rachel Katz - 'Grinding their gears?: Effects of tourist using Grindr on local LGBT+ communities'
- Andrea Lizama Loyola - 'Aspirations and practices of consumption as social mobility trajectories: A comparative perspective of the Latin American middle classes'
- Jessica Mancuso - 'Sapphic space scarcity: How space and place affect subculture visibility'
- Alejandro Marambio-Tapia - 'The retail banking expansion in Chile and the "democratisation" of credit: Juggling with cards, aspirations and moralities'
- Susanne Martikke - 'From impact to relationships: Voluntary sector organisations in a changing environment'
- Kirsty Morrin - '"Business as usual?": Aspirations, social mobility and entrepreneurship in a North West academy'
- Denisse Sepulveda Sanchez - 'The relation between indigenous identity and class identity: The case of Mapuche indigenous people in the Chilean urban context'
- Ali Siles Barcenas - 'Mormon men masculinity: qualitative analysis of religious normativity, secular representations of masculinity and their influence in males' subjectivity'
- Angharad Williams - 'Dementia and friendship'
- Kunnaya Wimooktanon - 'An examination of the socio-cultural reintegration of foreign-educated high SES Bangkokians'
- Neta Yodovich - '"Does that make me a bad feminist?" - Feminist paradigms in female fandom'
Recently awarded PhDs