The Manchester Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence (JMCE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the promotion research and teaching on Europe across its three principal stakeholders: the University of Manchester, the University of Salford and Manchester Metropolitan University.
The JMCE aims to:
- Support research activities, mainly through the funding of conferences and workshops with a European focus.
- Organise events such as a regular seminar series and a high-profile Annual Lecture on Europe, broadly defined.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning, through the funding of innovative teaching-related projects.
- Provide a platform for the engagement of research students with an interest on Europe from different disciplinary backgrounds.
- Reach out to the practitioner community and the public at large on matters affecting Europe’s past, present and future.
- Facilitate intellectual exchange and forge links between Manchester and other centres of European excellence across the world.
Please join our mailing list and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our events.