Graduates and alumni
Where are they now?
- Degrees: 1976-79: BA(Econ) Honours (Economics and Econometrics), 1979-80: MA(Econ) with Distinction, Econometrics, 1985: PhD 'The Specification of Labour Supply Models and their use in the Simulation of Tax and Benefit Reforms'.
- Posts and affiliations: Fellow of British Academy, Econometric Society, Royal Economic Society, American Economics Association, IZA, CEPR, NBER, and former President of the Econometric Society.
- Degree: 1980 MA Economics
- Posts and affiliations: Fellow of the Econometric Society, Council of the Game Theory Society, top economic theorist and now also neuroscientist.
- Aldo Rustichini's personal pages
- Degree: BA(Hons) Economics (2009)
- Job: Assistant Brand Manager, Procter & Gamble
As Assistant Brand Manager, Nathalie is currently working on a campaign for Oral Care in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
It is Nathalie’s responsibility to devise marketing strategies, implement local campaigns, as well as oversee the running of day to day business.
Nathalie secured this role after initially completing an internship with the company between her second and third years at Manchester and it was this experience that led her to a full time role after graduating.
Read more from our economics alumni (PDF 644KB, opens in new window)
Manchester offered me great flexibility and a quality research environment. I am currently working at the University of Cambridge and the research skills I obtained at Manchester enable me to contribute to high standard research.Dr Takashi Yamagata / MSc (2000), PhD (2004)